Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July... A little late.



So, I'm a little late with the 4th of July wishes! But I hope all of you out in blogland had a nice one. We had some swimming, some bbq's, some sun, some fireworks, and TONS of fun! Here is a picture of the kids in their festive outfits! (They dress festive for the holidays every year lol) Nadia and Samirah had matching dresses! My Mom found them , I was so excited lol

My Mom was up visiting from Florida too. So I was spending a ton of time with her. I'm sad she went back.. While she was here she bought us a season pass for the NJ state parks. And it's already paid for itself! I've been having a blast taking the kids! bbq'ing, swimming, building sand castles! It's been GREAT! I'm looking forward to lots of summer fun!! This week is going to be in the 90s so I'm going to try to get out early in the morning so we could be home by lunch!

Other than that, not too much going on. We're having a blast , enjoying Nadia while she is off of school. But keeping up with her lessons too. She has workbooks, and she likes to do her math especially. Her addition has really taken off.. And I"m not really a 100% sure where she learned it.. But man. She's GOOD! So she focuses on math these days. I let her work where her intrest mostly is.

Anyways. I'll think up a good blog to write soon. Just wanted to put out a general "life" update :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment