Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just another Day...

At the Shahin house!! Sami and Nadia woke up warring in my bed. Sami hit Nadia (A big no no) She hit back (Bigger no no) and she missed him and hit Samirah. (sighs) Bell rings, end round one!!!

I get everyone calmed down and we come downstairs for breakfast, all is fairly smooth until they begin fighting over pony backpack **ding ding ding** Round two!!! They begin tugging back and forth, yelling, crying on Sami's part.... *yoink* Mommy takes backpack **ding ding ding** end round two!!!

One of those days I suppose. Normally they get along wonderfully, but today they've been at each other like mad! I have a doctors appointment for my wrists later today. I've been having issues since Samirah has been born. It hurts to even hold a cup coffee.. And we all know I need my coffee.

Samirah is napping. Nadia and Sami are calm for the moment. I have them working on crafts. They both love crafts. Hopefully I make it through today in one piece! And hopefully they start to be a little more loving towards eachother!

Well crafts have ceased to keep them entertained and Sami is climbing into my lap to give me kisses!! At least it's kisses :-)
Im off!

No comments:

Post a Comment