Thursday, July 8, 2010

Babywearing!






I need to get some better baby wearing photos... I'm always the one taking the pictures so it's not so easy lol. Maybe I'll have Nadia take some to show my other carriers..

I've really been feeling the babyhawk Love lately. I have an OH Snap and the babyhawk MT. (Mei Tai) I like the SSC (Soft structured carriers) For long term wear, and I like the Mei Tai's for everyday use. The SSC's are fast and easy to put on, but there is just something I love about the MT's... I don't know! I can't explain it!

I also have a freehand MT and a wild child MT. Both of which I like very much. I really want to get some pics of these different carriers so you can see them..

Do any of you babywear? What's your favorite carrier??

I've been thinking of trying a Boba...

2 comments:

  1. I have a Moby wrap and I LOVE it! Because our youngest was 11 months old when she came home we wanted something that would grow with her but still help the bonding happen. Our Moby worked for both kids (11 months and 2.5 yrs) and was super comfortable.

    It was intimidating at first, this long strip of fabric with no sign of how to use it. But the instructions were easy to follow and it didn't take long at all to figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Moby too!! But I havent used that one in a long time..

    ReplyDelete