Monday, February 1, 2010

Spreading myself thin.

So I still have 3 sick kids on my hands.. As well as being sick myself.. Although the older two are definitely a lot better and on the mend for sure.

You know when your sick.. And you just want your Mom?? Or is that just me? I know when I don't feel good all I can think is.. "I want my Mom" Well. I have 3 sickies who all, like me, want Mom when they don't feel well. So I've been spreading myself kind of thin trying to make sure they are all spoiled and comforted.. Nadia and Samirah co-sleep so they have me all night. In fact I was so bothered by Samirah's cough last night she slept in my arms all night.. Needless to say I didn't sleep much.

I do credit breastfeeding for making this illness less severe in the younger two... Im thankful for that.

Sami and Nadia are back to their old antics. Nadia kicked him twice today. I don't know what has gotten into her! She got sent to her room both times. I was highly irritated. We have a "no hit" policy in our home. Meaning NO ONE uses physical violence. I don't spank the kids and neither does Husam. So I don't know where she gets this mean streak from!! It's been fairly recent. I'll admit, Sami can be a pretty annoying little brother.. But he still doesn't deserve kicks! (well... maybe at times he does. But I sitll can't tolerate that type of thing)

Sami is standing on the arm of the sofa and jumping into the cushions.. I hate when he does these types of things. But he is all boy, and there is no stopping him. *sighs* At least I know he's feeling better.

So that's it. I'm still waiting for the sickies to be-gone.

I would like to do a blog on that show "Teen Mom" and "16 and pregnant" on MTV.. It will probablyhave to wait until I and the kids are better though... I have a lot to say on the subject... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment