Friday, February 26, 2010

Have I ever mentioned I detest winter?


So starting Sunday we're going to have weather in the 40s (We haven't seen this in MONTHS) and beautiful sunshine.. I'm trying to hold onto that thought as we haven't seen the sun in a week.. And... This is what I see when I open my front door.. Lovely right?? That's 2 feet of snow your looking at!! (On top of another 8 inches we got a few days ago) And we still have another foot coming through tomorrow!! Kind of unbelievable! I really hate winter in general.. So I'm not sure what hubby and I were thinking when we bought a house IN a ski resort. Yes. You heard me. INSIDE a ski resort.. Beautiful huh?? If you like to ski I guess. We don't. So we see snow from November (When they start making it) Until April when it all FINALLY melts away! I can't STAND it! Which is part of the reason we are trying to see our house.. Anyone looking for a 3 bedroom house in Northern NJ? Let me know! HA!


Here is the view from one of the upstairs windows. So as I look out my window now. The snow is still falling. I'm tempted to shut the blinds and ignore the world until Monday! Monday monday monday. If I can look ahead until that time, I will make it through this! Luckily I went Wednesday to stock up on groceries and Wednesday night the snow began. And it hasn't stopped.

Nadia had a good time playing in the snow yesterday while Sami and Samirah took their naps. I hate cold , snow, and wet, so I stayed inside! Husam took her out while he made an attempt to get started at shoveling us out. I have a bit of cabin fever since Wednesday was the last time I left the house and I know Sunday is the absolute earliest I'll get out. If I'm lucky that is. Because yea.. There should be snow showers Sunday too. They don't THINK it will add to more accumulations. But really.. At this point.. What's the difference!?

Monday is Samirah's 6 week check up. And Tuesday is mine. So I really hope we will make it out for those..

I swear I have some good blogs coming up!! I just had to come and gripe about the stupid snow as of right now !! but I will leave you with some cute pictures of t
he kiddos!~!

I took this one of Sami and Nadia a few days ago.. They are really loving with eachother lately.. Most of the time anyways...













Her
e is little meerkat!! Asleep like an Angel. I took this one of her last night when I put her in her bassinet. She promptly woke up and spent the rest of the night in bed with us as usual. It's getting awfully crowded in our bed as Nadia gets bigger and still co-sleeps lol. We'll get there though... Samirah had an especially fussy night for some reason. She nursed at least 10 times throughout the night. Seriously. I don't know why anyone WOULDN'T co-sleep. It's the only way I get any kind of sleep at all lol

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the co-sleeping of the babes! lol. I wouldn't have survived if I hadn't co-slept with Jay as long as I did. He moved into his bed at 10 months, but of course we have lots of nights when he ends up in bed with me. =) He still nurses so anytime he wakes up he wants to "dur".

    ReplyDelete