Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!





We had a very successful Halloween! If you ask the children it was a success because they got tons and tons of candy.. If you ask me or Husam, it was a success because we survived, there were no tantrums, and the kids were in bed by 7 no worse for wear!

As you can see from the pictures, Nadia was a my little pony, Sami was a dinosaur, and Samirah was a luv bug !! I had a bad day on Saturday , but seeing them all dolled up in their costumes brought a HUGE smile to my face! I was able to sit back and feel blessed for all I have.

Other than being cold here in NJ, it was a really nice day. The kids didn't even consume too much sugar ((shockingly)) Sami was too excited to actually get the treats he wasn't worried about eating them! "More Treats!" he would yell.. the only problem? I can't get him to take his costume off and he now thinks he will get treats every time we leave the house.. yea... we'll work on that! ha!

Other than that we're just preparing for Nadia's FIFTH birthday! (I know I can't believe it either!!!!) and DISNEY!!!!

THe kids are all running rampid so I have to go! Hopefully Ill make a better blog soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment