Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's that time of year!

The holidays are quickly approaching! For us it starts with Halloween... THen Husam's birthday on November 6th, Nadia's on the 14th, followed by Thanksgiving, then Christmas of course, New Years! And we end off with Meerkat's first birthday on January 15th!!!! Wow!

And this year we're going to Disney on Thanksgiving so our plate will be even more full.. *sigh*

I have a lot on my mind lately. Which makes it hard to blog.. Because I'm going in so many different directions.. Did you ever have SO MUCH to say... That you turn out having nothing to say?? That doesn't make sense. But that's what it is for me. It's too much going on. I can't clear my head enough to get out any good thoughts.

This is random and all over the place. But that's how I feel lately. So. You know.

One thing I will say is I'm looking forward to our Disney trip. Like you wouldn't believe. I can't wait to see the looks on my kids face when they see it all for the first time. I can't wait to feel their excitement.. It's like my first time going all over again!!! Two weeks from Thursday we leave! I can't believe it!!

Well.. ANyways.. Hopefully things in my life become more calm so I can string together something coherent and worth reading.

Take care!

3 comments:

  1. I have a question and I am not trying to be ugly or offend you but why do you celebrate Christmas if you are not Christian? Just curious…...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM Christian. lol My husband is Muslim so maybe that is why you are confused???

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you didn't have to write anonymously, it's a valid question.

    ReplyDelete