Friday, October 29, 2010

Bullets

  • Nadia's Halloween party at school is today. I'm helping. I did the goodie bags.. Despite being really tired and feeling unmotivated I'm actually really excited about it. Must remember camera... Must remember camera..
  • I'm going to attempt beautiful pictures of all the grandkids tomorrow as a gift for my inlaws.. Ages?? Well mine aged *almost* 5, 2 and a half, and 9 months. then my one SIL's aged 7 and 12 and then the my other SIL's aged 16 months... Yea... that should be... um.. interesting ... yea. ha!
  • Sunday is HALLOWEEN! My kids are beyond excited. nadia's being a my little pony (Dont' ask the costume is scary) Sami's going to be a dinosaur *(surprise surprise)* and Meerkat's going to be a love bug. I was going to dress her as a Meerkat but decided against it. Oh well.
  • Bought our Disney tickets! Can't believe it's almost time!
  • Nadia's birthday is coming up. I Don't even know what to do since we leave for Disney so soon after. Maybe just a small family party..
  • Anyways. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment