Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Catching up with Nadia..

Mommy : So, now that your five, What's new?

Nadia: I'm not five now.. I'm not five Mommy!

Mommy: Well you almost are! So what's new?

Nadia: I'm almost five...

Mommy: Okay.. What's your favorite color?

Nadia: Pink and Purple and Red and Green

Mommy: What is my job?

Nadia: to take care of us

Mommy: What's Daddy's job?

Nadia: To go to work

Mommy: What's Sami's job?

Nadia: Going to bed

Mommy: What's Samirah's job?

Nadia: Pooping her pants.

Mommy: What's your job?

Nadia: Not doing bad things so sami doesn't copy me.

Mommy: What's the best thing about your family?

Nadia: Umm.. Loving them is important and being nice to them.

Mommy: What are you looking forward to doing?

Nadia : Well, I really like doing crafts and playing with my friends..

Mommy: Do you like school?

Nadia: Well . yea.

Mommy: What's the best part about school?

Nadia: Playing outside..

Mommy: what's your favorite thing to learn at school?

Nadia: I really really like to do art.

Mommy: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nadia: A pony

Mommy: What do you think Sami will be when he grows up

Nadia: A dinosaur?? And Samirah is going to be a luv bug when she grows up!

Mommy: Do Mommy and Daddy love eachother?

Nadia: Yes.

Mommy: How do you know?

Nadia: Because you married him...


lol so thats' what's going on with the Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment