Friday, December 10, 2010

Emotional MESS!

Sometimes I seriously hate nursing hormones. They make me a crazy woman! I swear! Ugh. They make me overly emotional and irrational! I don't know if this is intensified because I'm nursing two at once, or what. That's what I tell myself to make me feel better. Hmph.

Direct TV was supposed to come install today. They couldn't find a signal because we live on this God forsaken mountain! (Have I mentioned how badly I want to sell our house!?) So therefore there is no other option but to deal with the crappy over priced cable we have. Since NOTHING else comes up here. No optimum, no fios, nada. Just crappy 100 a month cable for nothing tv. That has added to my frustrations today. But I suppose I shouldn't sweat the small stuff?

*sighs*

Nothing else new really going on here...

Anyways.. I'll be back with something useful to say soon.
Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment