Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!


Merry Christmas



I hope you all had a lovely holiday!! Our Christmas was nice. The kids got all they hoped for and then some. And we even went through the playroom and donated 12 garbage bags filled with old toys, in addition to some that were just too big to fit into the bags. I was surprised at how anxious Nadia was to give! She gave up some of her very beloved toys to kids who have less. I"m proud of her for that.

She really embraced the true meaning of the season. To give. I hope I'm raising caring little citizens. In our everyday life it's hard to tell. My kids are fairly spoiled at times, though I'm trying to work on that!! But it's nice to know she does the right thing when it counts.

So our holiday was nice.. Calm.. Samirah got sick though.. She was in the ER on Christmas night with breathing troubles. She's on the mend and doing fairly well now. Not 100%, but doing better for sure..

So.. Does anyone have big plans for New Years Eve? We will likely just go out for dinner and come home to watch TV... Husam's twin normally comes with us, but not sure if he'll be joining us this year.. We'll see..

Is anyone going to be in NYC to see the ball drop??? As close as we live (And have lived) to NYC we've NEVER went in for NYE.. I just can't imagine it! The city is crowded and congested on the most normal of days... And I hate crowds.. So I can't imagine being there on NYE.. I'd likely have some type of panic attack ! ! I'm not such a "city" person. Hence why we moved out here into the country.. Although I'm not sure I'm a "country" person either... Maybe suburbs? Ha! No matter...

Annnnyways... that's all that's going on here. Nothing major or exciting happening, but if anything does pop up I'll be sure to let everyone know!

No comments:

Post a Comment