Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm such a bad blogger.

I never used to be! I swear! I used to blog almost everyday. Sometimes more than once a day. I don't know what happened between then and now.. Maybe it's all the children I've had? Maybe I don't have as many interesting things to say? Maybe I just have less to rant about.. I'm not sure...

My mind is always going a million miles a minute too. So my blog is never consistent. I'm over here... then I'm over there! That's partly my personality though. It's just me. how I am..

And now... The holidays are quickly approaching.. Nadia's 5th birthday.. Our trip to Disney.. There is so much to do that I can barely think straight! And it's essential I spend most of my time keeping it together here. Because if I don't... Who will???

The kids are all doing well... Meerkat turns 1 in January. I can't believe it... I really can't. Where is the time going? i say that about all of the kids though.

I'm still on the fence about baby #4. But I am on birth control until we make some type of final decision.. Wonder if I'll ever really know for sure. I love birth, babies, and pregnancy so much.. I must repeat my mantra "Newborns turn into 2 year olds" ...

Anyways, I'll try to be a better blogger... I promise promise promise!

2 comments:

  1. I sure have missed you. Least I know you are good staying busy with the kids.Can't believe Nadia will be 5... Have a great day!!!BLog when you can

    ReplyDelete