Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The great debate (in my head)

It's days like yesterday that make me say "Oh I'd LOOOOOVE a 4th child!" You know the day. All the kids are being good, kind, loving, etc. They are listening and even (gasp) doing what they're supposed to without even having to be told! It's those days that my head screams "oh come ON! You KNOW you want a 4th! Look how GOOD your kids are! You could SO do it!"

And then. There are days like TODAY! Where they are fighting with each other from the moment their eyes pop open! About. Ev.ry.thing! If your a Mom, or even been in the vicinity of small children. I'm sure your aware of "those days" ... Not as fun. But still rewarding. Especially when I make it through alive! However, it's THESE days where I think... Yea... 3 kids is plenty!!! Am I out of my mind for even THINKING of a 4th!?

Who knows what will happen. I love my kids so so much. They are my entire world. I don't make any choice without considering them first. They come first, and always will for the rest of my life. Will we have a 4th? I don't know. Depends on what day you ask!!!

2 comments:

  1. I only have 1 child but totally understand where you are coming from esp the good days and then on those bad days I say no more.. Life is interesting when you have children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, that is how I feel about adding a 3rd one. My kids seem to have "those days" quite often and I remind myself that another sweet lil itty bitty baby will be doing the same things in 2 years. haha. Though I agree that it's still rewarding... atleast I still have my hair!!

    ReplyDelete