Monday, March 1, 2010

Photo Editing.

So hubby bought me a really fancy SLR Cannon XSi rebel camera last year. I love taking pictures with it. They all come out amazingly beautiful! I always wanted to do photo editing but I never knew where to start. Well a dear friend of mine helped get me started and on my way into the wonderful world of photo editing! Now those fabulous pictures I was taking- Are even better! Check these out!!
This last one is definitely my favorite. I think it's so precious. So. Clearly - I'm a beginner in this area.. I'm definitely not a professional photographer- but I am having so much FUN taking and editing pictures of my kids. Nadia looked so diva today I wanted to get a pic of her to edit but she spilled red sauce on it at dinner time so I had to get it RIGHT in the wash so it wouldn't get ruined! (It is a white sweater dress!!)

But you will be seeing more from me for SURE because I am really enjoying the heck out of it!
Just thought I'd share :-)

4 comments:

  1. You are getting really good with it hon. Such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing great! The last one is my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome!! I am a photo editing failure... just cannot do it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait until the tutu photos ladies!! The first tutu came today.. I just need the headbands! Poor Samirah.. I dont anticipate her liking it too much lol

    ReplyDelete