Monday, March 22, 2010

Interview your kid!!

I'm doing Nadia since she speaks the best out of the three lol

What is your name? Nadia
How old are you? Three 4 years old!
When is your birthday? uh... In November... November what Mom? Me: the 14th.. Her:the 14th.. DId you do 14th already?
Who is your mommy? Joni
What does mommy do? She cleans up the house.. Um.. SHe plays with me.. And she loves me... What else Mom?

Who is your daddy? Husam
What does daddy do? Umm.. He does the same thing only he yells too.

Who is your brother? Sammmmi
Who is your sister? Mmmmm.... Samirah
Who are your friends? LeAnna, Marsella, Alyana, Victoria, Dyllan, Jack.. uhhhh,... Lucas.. No I like everyone Mom
What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple and red
What is your favorite food to eat? Ummmm Macaroni and cheese
What is your favorite song? "My new pony song"
What is your favorite movie? My Little Pony
What is your favorite book? Umm.. The pony one at school
What is your favorite animal? Umm.. A tiger
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Umm.. White with sprinkles

What are your favorite toys to play with? Um Ponies which I talk to.

Where is your favorite place to eat? Umm.. at... um.. Dairy Queen

Who is your favorite person? LeAnna

Who is your best friend? LeAnna
Where did your brother come from? He came from my family

What is your favorite thing to do? Umm. Play with my friends and spend time with my friends at school. And play with them.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a princess and tell everyone what to do!

Where will you live when you grow up? In a pink house.

What do Mommy and Daddy do after you go to bed? Read a book

Nadia is always great for the LOL's . She is disappointed that these are all the questions!

1 comment: