Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mish mash

I have had so much going on here! (Yes, more so than usual with the three kids and husband I care for LOL) We decided to put our house back up for sale. We had taken it down last summer after the market was just so crappy. We are hoping to have better luck this time around. So with that going on we started decluttering the house this weekend. We took some furniture out of our bedroom and the living room and chucked it. We took Sami's changing table out of his room but just put it in the attic (Hey you never know if we'll have another baby that we'll need it for! lol)

I was also kind of waiting to post until after my fabulous photo shoot with Samirah! I bought her some cute tutus and headbands and I'm going to have a FIELD DAY taking those pictures and editing them! So keep an eye out for those!

So while we were de-cluttering I realized I have WAY too many cloth diapers.. And WAY too much wool.. (Think in the 200's in terms of diapers. JUST FOR MY SON!) So I am deciding to do a MAJOR de-stash. If anyone is interested all reasonable offers will be considered! I need to clean house a little.I need to get rid of at least 100 diapers. I have so many NIP goodmamas it's not even funny. These things need to go. ASAP!

Anyways. That's all I've got for now! Ill be back with some super awesome photos of samirah all dolled up!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the money to get some of your dipes. Jay has outgrown most of his and my sewing machine and fabric is still packed up (wahhhhh)

    ReplyDelete