Sunday, December 2, 2012

Busy Busy Bee...

So I haven't posted since May?! Really?! I was just catching up reading some of your blogs and thought... When was the last time Iposted on mine?? Apparently, forever ago... Summer was very busy.i had joined the spa and was at the pools there with all four kids nearly everyday. They loved it! And Nadia learned to swim all on her own! She just celebrated birthday 7!!Wow oh wow. Times goes much too quickly... Sami started prek.. and he took to it right away..he loves it and has learned SOmuch!! Ms Samirah is a firecracker. Seriously, the funniest kid Iknow. Her new thing is , after doing something naughty, she begins crying and says "I want to be a good girl mommy!"ok... So BE a good girl!!!I'm not stopping you!!! Maya is 11 months old now and just such a sweetie doll... My last little baby! We are getting ready for her first Christmas and then first birthday shortly after!!! The past year has gone so fast. But we have had a ton of fun. Husam works about a million hours and 7 days a week.. So I have my hands full with all four kids on my own all day everyday... We are planning a Disney trip again this year... Probably for March. We need some family time. My MOm will meet us down there too and my sister. More hands to help out with all the kids!!! Maybe Husam and Ican even get dinner together one night!!! 


I'm sitting here watching the Grinch with Samirah. The other kids are all asleep... She is rubbing my arm with her fingers (It's her thing)... She is such a cute girl. Husam is over there sleeping on the couch! i'm posting from my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2!!!Husam got it for me as a gift.. Probably an "I'm sorry  Ihave had to work so much"gift.... He even got a little keyboard to go with it so Ican type normall yon it!It is a little wonky (You see some mistakes in the post... mostly the space bar!) But it's better than trying to do any in depth typing from the touch screen.. So that's it.. Life is busy as ever... Computer time is limited. Life is good... Kids are well... Iiam well... Ihope you are all well too... Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment