Thursday, November 3, 2011

Planning our Home Birth!

So I am now 32+ weeks along in this pregnancy. It's gone incredibly fast. Likely because I have the 3 other littles to chase around and take care of!! They keep me on my toes and I barely have a moment to sit all day!!

I feel ready and excited for our home birth... I have a few final things to check off the list , but for the most part we're ready to go... I still need to get a hose and connector to the shower head so we will be able to fill up the tub.. I need a tarp for under the tub... I need to have my home visit (It's coming up on the 16th) and I need to get clearance from an OB (Appt is December 12th) Other than that I have my birth kit sitting in the bedroom waiting, piles of towels folded neatly, baby blankets, baby clothes, diapers, EVERYTHING! Everything is set and waiting for the big day!

We had a class we had to take with my midwives to go over everything about the birth. It was extremely reassuring and made me feel confident in our choice to have a home birth. Hubs and I are excited to have a new born in the house once again. So tiny, precious, and new. Truly one of God's greatest gifts.

I still have in mind to blog about the difference (At least for me) between birthing with an OB and a midwife.. But I just need to find the time to sit and word it properly...

Anyways, I hope everyone is well. Trying to get better about making updates here!

No comments:

Post a Comment