Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is fast approaching! One of my favorite holidays! It's simple, a time for us all to come together as a family and EAT some delicious food! And it also reminds of us all the blessings we have in our lives! This year I have SO much to be thankful for!!!

.. Our beautiful children. All 3 healthy, smart, and thriving. They are the biggest blessings in my life and I love them so much! And soon, God willing, number four will join our family! We are super excited as the time draws near!

We have a home. A lovely home filled with love, and laughter, and good food for us to eat!

We have our health!

I have a wonderful husband who loves me and our kids so much! I feel so lucky to have met him when I was so young and we were able to start building our life together early on. We are exactly where I'd hoped we'd be at this point.

I'm thankful I get to stay home and watch my babies grow up. It's not a gift I take for granted.

My family. And my husbands family. They are all so wonderful and I'm not sure what we'd do without them!!!

My fantastic midwives! It's so hard to find the care they provide. I'm thankful for them. Truly.

So many things in my life to feel blessed by! These are just a few! What are some of the things YOUR thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment