Thursday, June 17, 2010

Have you ever had one of *those* days?

So Samirah is getting a tooth .. WTH?! Nadia didn't get a tooth until over a year old.. Sami.. 8 months. Samirah JUST turned five months two days ago! I can't understand it! Anyways, she's been having a tough time with it. Skipping naps, lots of fussing, nursing ALL ...Night... LONG! I'm completely exhausted, but mostly, I feel bad for her...

Now laugh as I try to put together some coherent thoughts on such little sleep..

Sami? What's new with Sam? Lots of talking. Is this a good thing? or a bad thing? I haven't decided yet.

Nadia.. Almost out of school... She's upset, I'm excited. Looking forward to more time with her..

me? Tired. blah..
I have full intentions on writing a super fabulous blog about breastfeeding or natural birth.. or SOMETHING. Something amazing, and interesting and informative. I'll get there. One of these days when I've had more than 3 hours of sleep. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment