Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is anyone else over winter?

Because I AM! Geez! It has snowed at least once a week since Christmas. I'm so so sick of seeing SNOW and ice. And not only that, it's been FREEZING.. Well. Below freezing. WAY below freezing. This week one morning when I took Nadia to school it was TWELVE BELOW ZERO!!! WTH!? We're in NJ, not Antarctica. Unfavorable I tell you! Unfavorable! Who can I write to and complain? Oh Spring. Please hurry. I desperately need some sunshine and warm weather!

4 comments:

  1. I am right there with you..We had 2 snows before Christmas then Christmas Day it started snowing and then about a week later had more . I am in NC and we are def not use to this ready for Spring so badly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't had a winter this bad in a long time.. I mean I'm in NJ, so it definitely snows, But we have had snow at LEAST once a week EVERY week since Christmas! WAAAAH! We'll have to count down to Spring together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joni we have about 5 more days before spring... Hope you are doing well..

    ReplyDelete